Vision: Our vision is to establish as a top-tier university with a reputation for excellence in academics and professional preparation that fosters the development of exceptional leaders and entrepreneurs.
Mission: The academic program offered by the Entrepreneurship and Marketing department aims to provide various student groups with access to advanced information. We prepare our students for a professional career that will contribute to the social and economic growth of society through teaching, research, and practice. We aim to create corporate and organizational leaders of the highest caliber who can handle difficult situations and have a global vision.
· Graduates will be able to show that they have the skills and knowledge required to perform a variety of tasks for the department, the university, the business community, academic and other professional organizations, and have potential to become future entrepreneurs.
· Giving students the information and awareness, they need to understand marketing science and stay up with its current developments in order to build a committed workforce that is knowledgeable of the history of modern marketing.
· To provide students with the knowledge and practical skills needed to shape the growth of human capital and build a thriving society.
· Graduates will be skilled at putting theory into practice, with an emphasis on working with real-world case studies from the industry.
· Graduates will be capable in ethical leadership and all ethical facets of the business to be socially responsible.
· To increase students’ aptitude and capability in the advancement of knowledge through research in a high-tech society.