Faculty of Administrative Sciences and Economics Announce the Internship Credit-Based Program for the Academic years 2019-2020.
Refer to the credit-based internship program regulation, the faculty supervisors are going to visit each student during his/her internship duration.
The credit-based internship take a place from July 1st – October 1st, 2021, for the academic years 2020-2021.
Kindly be informed that you have to follow the internship program and you will get the mark for each:
Beginning of the internship
– 4.1.2 Appendix 2: Learning Objectives Report (4 Short Reports, for each one) Click Here to Download the Learning Objectives Report Form.
End of the internship
– 4.1.3 Appendix 4: Employer Evaluation of Intern (Guide the site supervisor on how to fill and sign that is should be in the closed envelope with the genuine stamp)
– 4.1.4 Appendix 5: That is the faculty supervisor evaluation form in which the assigned supervisors are evaluating the interns after visiting the workplace.
The report submission deadline is a week after finishing the internship period, beyond the 7 days after the last day of your internship his/her internship report will not be accepted. Furthermore, you should read the (Internship students handbook) and follow the guidelines carefully because the internship program is monitoring by the assigned supervisors.
In the previous experience during the interns’ visitation that sorted out some of the interns are not following the instructions properly which they don’t have the Daily Time Table that identifies which time he/she daily started the work and which time finished, that will obtain less mark might or FF. Moreover, some of them are not seen in the workplace!. In this regard, none of the excuses is validated.
Click on the below link to download the Internship Student Handbook:
Click on the below link to download the required forms of the credit-based Internship program:
Note: Once you visit the university and your host organization always pay the most attention to the following instructions for your safety due to Covid-19.
- Avoid handshaking and hugging.
- Maintain social distancing at least 2 meters between yourself and anyone around you.
- Wear disposable gloves and Cover your mouth and nose with a mask.
- Please enter one by one into the student affairs, keep distances, and avoid making crowds.