Welcome to the Faculty of Administrative Sciences and Economics! The core purposes of the Faculty of Administrative Sciences and Economics (FASE) are:
- to educate our students in business competencies through innovative and experiential learning-based programs,
- to provide a transformative education to the students for the benefit of society in collaboration with public and private institutions and NGOs in Kurdistan, Iraq and beyond,
- to create and disseminate knowledge that advances human well-being while respecting the core values of learning, discovery, freedom, leadership, ethics, individual opportunity and responsibility,
- to train leaders who create value for society
- to become one of the most prominent faculty in the Middle East and the World.
We determine the strategic plan of our faculty in order to achieve the above-mentioned goals.
The education system in the faculty emphasizes general management skills and includes an immersion in business thinking where students learn from leading scholars, from experts of the business world and from each other. As new technology and market forces make the global economy profoundly competitive, education needs to be global in outlook, rigorous and bold. New ideas, new products, and new economies demand new insights, tools, and responses.
In particular, taking advantages of having active and energetic instructors with national and international experience as well as taking advantages of having a modern campus environment where the latest technological innovations are applied give us great strength to achieve our goals as the faculty.
I invite you to explore our website to discover more about our faculty and to get detailed information on our departments.