The IRO unit is offering a new opportunity for the Education, Business, Engineering, and Science faculty students to study Spring 2021 at the University of Icarnate World in Texas / USA.
Please contact your faculty’s representative for more details. If you have any questions, click here to find your representative contact detail.
Note the following:
- The opportunity is for second and third grades only.
- Deadline is on October 13th, 2020.
- The opportunity is for the Spring semester.
Please click on the fact sheet and application to download as the PDF version, as well as additional details below:
As we continue to face unprecedented challenges as a result of COVID-19, we remain determined to continue exchanging students with our valued partners.
|Start of semester
|End of semester
Pre-arrival information, including arrival and orientation dates, will be included in your student’s acceptance packet. Students are advised to not plan or purchase travel arrangements until they have been admitted to the UIW Exchange Program and have been approved for a J-1 visa by a U.S. consulate.
Students applying to UIW for Fall 2020 shall meet the following requirements.
- 2.5 GPA or equivalent
- Official Proof of English Proficiency: Current minimum test scores required for undergraduate admission consideration:
- TOEFL iBT – 79 or;
- IELTS – 6.0 overall band score or;
- TOEIC – 650 or;
- CAE (Cambridge Advanced) – C1 or;
- PTE Academic (Pearson’s) – 53
- Duolingo English Test – 105