Faculty of Administrative Sciences and Economics announced the Students Responsibilities Regarding the Online Defense for Thesis (Graduation Project)
This is to inform you that the extended graduation project deadline is tomorrow at 3:00.
The Following is the Students Responsibilities Regarding the Online Defense for Thesis (Graduation Project)
1. Student should submit soft copy (Word and PDF FORMATS) of his/her graduation project (thesis) on July 9th, 2020 to his/her supervisor via email before 15:00.
2. After submission, based on preliminary evaluation of thesis (supervisors acceptance/rejection and plagiarism check) accepted/rejected list will be announced.
3. After announcement student should prepare his/her Power-point (Power-point should contain essential part of thesis preferably not exceeding 20 slides) for the online presentation and will send the Power-point to his supervisor for advisory purpose just in case. Students will be given totally 30 minutes for entire defense process (15-20 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for Q/A session).
4. Student should be ready for the online defense schedule and should have ZOOM account to be ready for online defense. All online defense session will be recorded for proof.
5. For communication purposes students must make sure that they have their student name. [email protected] email addresses functioning. Zoom meeting ID and password will be sent to students on the day of the defense from this email address.
6. After the defense of all the students, students will be informed about their results if got accepted and passed and did all the corrections then he or she must deliver 3 hard copies with soft copy on a CD to his or her departments.
Leave A Comment