Dear Students (3rd & 4th year Interns)
Refer to the internship program regulation the faculty supervisors are going to visit all the interns based on their specific period of the internship duration.
The program is credit-based which take a place from July 1st, 2019 to October 1st, 2019 for the academic years 2018-2019.
Kindly be informed that you have to follow the program process in result you will get the mark for each:
– 4.1.1 Appendix 1: Acceptance form contains the details of the internship
– 4.1.2 Appendix 2: Learning Objectives Report (4 Short Reports, for reach objectives)
– 184.108.40.206 Appendix 3: Final Report
– 4.1.3 Appendix 4: Employer Evaluation of Intern (Guide the site supervisor how to fill and sign that is should be in the closed envelope with the genuine stamp)
– 4.1.4 Appendix 5: that is the faculty supervisor evaluation form, the supervisors are make the necessary evaluation after visiting and receiving the final report. (Faculty supervisor will take the responsibility)
– 4.1.5 Appendix 6: Daily Time Table, that is important to let supervisors know how the students followed the program and that is the required working hours to meet it’s 180 hours.
The report submission deadline is between September 15th, 2019 to October 10th, 2019 beyond this date your internship report will not be accepted.
Furthermore, you had an orientation course within the spring semester and had enough instructions that have issued guidelines for the interns to be monitoring the program by the faculty supervisor who assigned by the faculty council.
Please click on the link below to download the required internship forms/Information; >>> Internship Forms – PDF Version <<<
Please click on the link below to download the required internship forms/Information; >>> Internship Forms – Word Version<<<